Last week he was able to consistently sit himself up from laying down. It changed his whole world! So Wednesday night I mentioned to Brent we will need to drop his bed this weekend. I think Eli heard me because that night he surprised me. I heard him crying in the middle of the night so I go up there to see what happened and he is standing in his crib! Hanging half way over! I think he was scared and didn't know how to get back down.
He has figured out how to drop the ball down the slide.

Practicing clapping. We say "Yay Eli" and he flaps his arms occasionally making contact with his hands. We are still working on that one :)
Practicing clapping. We say "Yay Eli" and he flaps his arms occasionally making contact with his hands. We are still working on that one :)
Here are a few other thing:
- Feeding himself. He holds his spoon and knows to scoop the baby food. It is a big mess! Mostly we let him feed himself rice cake thingies.
- When he is DONE he shakes his head no and waves his hand in front of his face.
- Walker - He can maneuver the walker around corners, back up, and walk step-by-step.
- Sing along - He loves singing whenever he hears music -- country mostly. The ABCs also calm him down. I had to have a talk with him the other day that mommy can't sing in public so we need to find a new calming technique.
- Making music with his rattle, tambourine or banging anything.
- We can ask "Where's Dada, mama, dog or book" and he can find them.
It is all so fun!!


What a big boy!!! I can't believe that he was almost over his crib!!
ReplyDelete