Thursday, April 1, 2010

What We Are Loving

I am stealing this from Melissa because I thought it was such a cute post :)

What we are loving right now:
Eli
  • Food! He loves squash, peas, zucchini, sweet potatoes, peaches, and apples. It is nearly impossible for us to eat without having food ready for him. He watches you take every bite.
  • Walking (with assistance of course)
  • The dogs -- he is barking back at them
  • Swinging
  • Sleeping on his stomach - I put him on his back at night but every morning when I get him he is looking at me while on his stomach

Rachel

  • Books - when I am able to steal an hour or so to read something other than Things that Go or Bubbles Bubbles
  • The sun!
  • Being at home
  • Eli holding his own bottle
  • Listening to Eli try to mimic your words

Brent

  • Cooking -- at his own desire! He has made fondue and stuffed mushrooms in the last couple weeks.
  • Preparing for his guys trip in May
  • Going on walks in the evening
  • Making Eli belly laugh
  • Meeting again with Lifegroups

3 comments: