Height - 29 inches - 70%
Weight - 20 lbs - 38%
Teeth - 4 - two teeth next to his front teeth are making their way down!
Weight - 20 lbs - 38%
Teeth - 4 - two teeth next to his front teeth are making their way down!
I also made his 1 year appointment :(. It is going way too fast! He is picking things up so quickly. This week he grabs your hands when he is ready to play patty-cake, sits in my lap and uses his pointer finger when he wants to see your mouth and nose, and we finally bought a crib protector since he is using it as a teether.
He has also developed a very strong opinion on things like diaper changes, toweling off after a bath and wiping down after food. Any time I start to feel like backing down I remember Deuteronomy 13:24 If you love your children, you will be prompt to discipline them. That is a tough verse to follow once it's your own! I think I might be the push-over parent . . . sorry Brent!
We are working on waving hi and bye-bye (he will occasionally do the motion), finger foods, cruising with walker, sitting down after standing, and rolling the ball.
Smiling big!
A fun day at the park
He is trying to make it work! The carpet doesn't help, but he is not ready for the tile unassisted.


He's getting so big! Audrey is only 10 oz heavier than Eli! He's been eating his pureed Wheaties. :)
ReplyDelete