Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trawicked

Brent here - its been a while. I emailed this story to Travis and Kristen Trawick the other day and since had the urge to share this with others. This story establishes a new term that we use around the house. I encourage everyone to read this story and spread this term.

The birth of "being Trawicked"....

A couple of Sundays ago, we met early in our Sunday school classroom to go over the teaching plan for 2010. Since it was before 9 am we had Eli with us asleep in the car seat. Travis came in and we talked for a minute before we grabbed a cup of coffee. Hot coff is what I like to call it.

Travis came back with his coffee and moved his stuff into one of the side breakout rooms. He must have been filled with the Holy Spirit that morning and been prompted to share with Eli. Upon returning to the main room Travis shouts, "I believe in the Bible!!" which in turn immediately awakes Eli from his peaceful slumber.

So now the joke around the house is, if the dogs bark, the TV commercial blares, or you make a loud noise to wake up Eli we say"Ohh, you Trawicked him". Or if you are holding Eli and he wakes up you look at the other person and say "You Trawicked me!"

This term can be used for the following:
- Any loud noise that awakens someone from sleep
- A loud noise that startles you

One cold, quiet night I will find Travis Trawick when he is curled up tightly in his bed and show him what it means to be Trawicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment