Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just like Daddy

Not only does Eli look like Brent, he is also picking up some of his quirks. If you will remember a few months ago Eli picked up Brent's "dream screams". He has now moved on to the same sleeping position as Daddy.

Brent sleeps on his back with his knees up. He positions his feet so that he can stay that way all night --- it looks very strange. I have caught Eli in the same position several times now!


ummmm. . . I can't nap when you are taking pictures.


I'm awake!

I would post some pictures of Brent in the same position, but adults aren't as cute sleeping.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!!! Thanks for the laughs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter how you sleep just as long as you do.. Loved the snow men. I wanted to build one but Eddie stiffled me and said I was too old.
    If I had had a grandbaby overhere I could have gotten away with it. Memaw T

    ReplyDelete