My first baby shower (May 16th)-- hosted by some of my mother-in-law's wonderful friends. We received so many gifts it filled the nursery. It is awesome to be surrounded by people that love you and want to help prepare you for a baby. Thanks everyone!


The following weekend (May 22nd) our dear friends the Stovall's had their baby girl! This is the first of my close friends to have a baby. It was so surreal to visit them in the hospital and see their daughter. It still even sounds weird to say. Are we really old enough to start families?
We also had a retreat for our Young Couples class at church. We were able to escape for an overnight stay at Camp Copass in Denton. We had relay races, played basketball and volleyball, ate smores and of course had worship and fellowship between our classmates. It was a great time to get away and have no worries. I would definitely like to make a repeat trip next year!



And last, but not least I have started my 8th month of pregnancy. I can not believe how at first I felt like July would never come and now it will be here before I know it!
So here we are. . . 32 weeks!
Eli is very high so I get a lot of rib kicks and he still likes to try and squeeze in between my ribs and hips. I think he is fighting as the space gets tighter. Some days my stomach looks like a bowl of jello as he is moving and kicking and stretching -- ouch!


You look so cute! I remember those days ;) He will be here before you know it... we can't wait for Eli and Audrey to meet!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking good! I can't believe that you are already 32 weeks...wow!
ReplyDelete