Day 1 Casualties:
6 undies
1 pair yoga pants
1 tank top
Overall I would consider today a success. We did have several accidents but mainly progress. 30 minutes can really fly. Most accidents were because I didn't take him to the potty within the allotted time. When the accidents did happen he would stop himself, say tee-tee, then we'd run to the potty. I'm very satisfied with today. There are several funny things that I have to share.
One: According to Eli, "He's too big" for his potty seat. So it makes for fun times. I would say we used it 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time was pure mommy arm muscles. I guess a trip to Home Depot for the dual-potty seat will be in store.
Two: Eli is a boy. He has different apparatus that I have to watch out for, hence the yoga pants and tank top causality.
Three: This might be TMI but I crack up every time. Eli told me he "Poo-poo'd a wildebeest." I love his imagination!
We also had a photo shoot this evening. I don't know what got into him but he wanted pictures taken. These were all his choice of poses.
With Big Bear.
My sweet pea. Doesn't he look like a real boy here? Sniff-sniff, tear.
One with his buddies Woody and Buzz.


Growing up to be a big boy when he's wearing real underwear. I love the pictures. My favorite is just him standing there by himself smiling. He makes me laugh and cry at the same time. It's incredible how much you can love this little guy. MIMI
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!
ReplyDelete