Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Santa!

In the great words of Will Ferrell from the movie Elf "Santa! Santa's coming! I know him! I know him!"

Eli and I made a trip to visit Santa at the mall with my mom, aunt Tricia and baby cousin Ashlynn. Surprisingly there was no line and the Santa looked like, well, Santa. We were trying to get a picture of Ashlynn and Eli together, but Ashlynn would have none of it. Poor baby girl was scared to death. My aunt captured a really funny picture on her camera. I'm sure that will be Eli next year.



It's a bad angle for Eli. He looks like a fatty baby, but he's not! We are going to make a second trip later this month with Colton. I can't wait -- at this age neither one of them know stranger danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment