Congratulations, Fisher Family!!!!!!!!!! Eli is such a little cutie!!!!!!! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet your little guy!!!!!! Much love!!!!!!!
Brent and Rachel, Eli is such a beautiful baby!! we cannot wait to see him!!!! Brent, your blog was very touching! You definitely have a gift for writing!
Eli is adorable! I hope he continues to sleep peacefully for you guys. We can't wait to see him again, and Chris and I are looking forward to spending time with both Eli and Audrey.
~Cara
P.S. We need more entries on the blog like that from Brent...so sweet that I almost cried :)
I am so happy for you. Eli is such a handsome baby boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious! You have one cute little family!
ReplyDeleteAunt Jen
Congratulations Brent and Rachel!!! He is so handsome! We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWow! He's gorgeous!!! Congrats to you and your sweet family! = )
ReplyDeleteEli is soooo adorable!!! Don't let me hold him because I might not give him back without a fight! lol May God bless our new addition.
ReplyDelete~Nicole
LOVE HIM!!!! He is so handsome. :) We are very excited to meet him tonight!! (and so is Audrey...she just doesn't know it yet!)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Fisher Family!!!!!!!!!! Eli is such a little cutie!!!!!!! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet your little guy!!!!!! Much love!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! He is precious! Y'all look so happy! I can't wait to meet Eli!!
ReplyDeleteBrent and Rachel, Eli is such a beautiful baby!! we cannot wait to see him!!!! Brent, your blog was very touching! You definitely have a gift for writing!
ReplyDeleteUncle Tim and Diana
Eli is adorable! I hope he continues to sleep peacefully for you guys. We can't wait to see him again, and Chris and I are looking forward to spending time with both Eli and Audrey.
ReplyDelete~Cara
P.S. We need more entries on the blog like that from Brent...so sweet that I almost cried :)
I am just now making it to your blog. Found it through someone else's. Baby Eli is so cute! Congrats to you both. BTW, I love the bathroom theme.
ReplyDelete