Sunday, March 17, 2013

Goodbye Spring Break 2k13

Since Eli started pre-k 3 this year we had somewhat of a spring break. I don't think he could really tell but we were able to have a great time to relax and enjoy the spring weather.

Eli is a big fan of PJ days. He pretty much asks every morning - "Is today a PJ day?". We had a PJ day on Monday and Tuesday. On PJ days we stay at home and do nothing and everything at the same time. We play toys, games, watch movies (I even convince him that cleaning is a fun game too) all while in our PJs.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were such beautiful days that we spent most of the day outside playing. We also got our first snow cone of the season!!! I literally will drive 20 minutes to go to Bedford Snowballs. They're the best. I can't wait for summer so that we can add swimming to the mix!

Saturday we spent a great deal of time tending to our flower beds. They were nasty and when you live across the street from yard of the month, it's only a matter of time before the HOA police show up.
So we set ourselves up for a long day outside with snacks, tools and toys. The funny thing about Eli is he is 100% boy but hates to have his hands dirty. He has felt that way since a baby. Needless to say, he did not help spread the mulch.

Now it's Sunday and we are preparing for the next week and the craziness it will bring!











1 comment:

  1. He LOVES pj days! He called it the night before as we were getting ready for bed, and of course we had a pj day the next day, I love that lil boy <3<3<3 xoxoxo mia

    ReplyDelete