On a whim we decided to head to the Stock Show on the last Friday it was in town. Crazy, I know.
Eli had a blast. I don't have many photos but it's amazing to watch him grow more confident and independent every day. He loved seeing the animals, watching the shows and, of course, eating. I now know what it's like to bring a kid to an event like this. We "had to" buy a corn dog, popcorn and lemonade. He also saw several toys that were "must haves." Right now I can still get away with, "We have one of those at home." I didn't even dare to enter the carnival side. I guess the days of bringing our own snacks and only paying entrance fees are numbered. He also wanted to bring home a baby goat and bunny. I was in total agreement! They were both so cute. If only we had a bigger backyard. . . oh, well. Jewels would just harass both animals anyways.
Below is a video of Eli riding a HORSE! He was very adamant about riding. We have past by horse rides before at other fairs and he has always been scared and wouldn't even get within 5 feet of the set up. This year he walked right up and waited in line. He also had no fear walking to the horse and holding on tight.
My little man is growing up so quickly. Next year we definitely need a pair of boots!


Definitely needs his hat and boots for next year...great stuff....Mimi and Pawpaw
ReplyDelete