Monday, February 7, 2011

30 for 30

Hello - Brent here. If you watch ESPN you know about the documentary series they have been doing about star athletes - 30 documentaries by 30 different directors. When it's time for a director to make a documentary of Eli, this video will surely make the cut.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got yourself quite a little athlete!!! And Momma's got some quick hands!!! Seen a few of the 30 for 30 shows. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Unfortunately for Connor, I think he has my coordination! Hopefully Matt will be able to have some influence though. Way to go Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see his future in baseball. Of course the 2 excited parents to groom him doesn't hurt either. Keep up the good work. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,don't let that boy sneak up on you! I see an Allstar future. love ya,"S"

    ReplyDelete