
Oh, yes that is Brent jumping into our freezing pool January 1st. To begin the story we need to rewind 5 hours.
It began here . . . enjoying a nice dinner with nice friends when . . .
Bum bah bum LAUREN comes up with a great idea. "A polar bear jump" she said "and I will makeus t-shirts".

She recruited 3 other people to take the plunge. Then the stakes got higher.

You will notice Brent and I are missing from the jump. So someone (Lauren) came up with the idea of boys vs girls in Taboo. If the girls won Brent jumped into the pool and if the boys won I jumped.
Girls vs Boys

Whew, thank goodness my girls pulled through! The pool was a chilly 47 degrees.
A great way to ring in 2011. Thanks Lauren! She is always creative and keeps the party interesting.
So much fun! I'm glad that we were able to pull through!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo sad we missed out on the pool time :( When will boys ever learn that girls always win at word games?
ReplyDeleteDonnie and guy friends did that for a couple years at our old place. I think that's how he lost some of his hair! Sheila
ReplyDelete