Monday, November 8, 2010

Riff Ram Bah Zoo

Riff Ram Bah Zoo. Lickety Lickety Zoo Zoo. Who Wah Wah Who. Give 'em hell TCU! What in the world does that cheer mean? I have no idea!

The old TCU football stadium will be torn down this weekend in order to build a new state-of-the-art stadium with the $250 million donations from Alumni. So, my mom and I decided to get a few pictures of where I spent my Saturdays cheering on the Frogs before it is unrecognizable like the rest of campus!

At Daniel Myer Colosseum. One day little man. . . if you have a full ride.


Let's go Horned Frogs!


Lunch at Dutch's. One of the best hamburger places.


At the stadium!
Oh, memories of long ago. . .

Me and E

No fear. It's like he owned the place.

Bye, bye stadium.

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun that day! Running on the football feild, playing ball in the gym, running all over the place with the lil man,& your right it was like he owned the place...just the look on his face running on that feild... We had some great saturdays with family & friends & of course great football games! That is when I learned to love college football! The years of dance lessons & hours of recitals paid off! RAH RAH TCU!!! xoxox Mia

    ReplyDelete