Before
After
Before

After

We also took the little man out for his first swim. The pool is still a little cold, but we warmed the hot tub for him to take his first swim. He loved it! He kicked, splashed, floated, and played with bath toys. Then he slept for 12 hours that night! I know what we will be doing this summer!
We also took the little man out for his first swim. The pool is still a little cold, but we warmed the hot tub for him to take his first swim. He loved it! He kicked, splashed, floated, and played with bath toys. Then he slept for 12 hours that night! I know what we will be doing this summer!
He was not interested in taking pictures . . . so this is the best we could get.


I love it! It looks great. The color looks really good too.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat refreshing.
Bathroom looks great! Eli looks adorable! :) Glad he had fun.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new bathroom in person!! Looks great from the pictures!!
ReplyDelete