Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch last weekend with the Stovalls. It was really fun, crowded, crazy and we avoided the bounce house of Swine Flu. Here are a few of the 200 photos taken. Yes, we really have 200 photos of the day! I couldn't get the slideshow to work, so if someone wants to email me how that would be awesome!


The Family


This could be fun

Oh ya, I remember I hate tummy time!

Trying to stand with little help



Ricky Bobby pose of the day "I don't know what to do with my hands"

Still having fun
Why am I still sitting here with all these pumpkins?

With Mommy and Daddy

Starting to get very sleepy

Holding hands with his friend Audrey

Last picture of the day -- Please stop torturing us with hay, pumpkins, flashes and loud rattles!

3 comments:

  1. I love Eli's expression in the last picture. He looks so concerned. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were definitely 'done' with the whole picture taking, pumpkin patch experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pictures!! Audrey and Eli make a cute little couple!

    ReplyDelete