Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Week!

It was a big week for Eli. We tried to go to church on Sunday. We made it out early and arrived at our connection class/Sunday school class on time. I can't believe it! Eli slept up until the lesson started. I guess he was very interested in hearing God's word. . . kinda. We ended up sitting outside of the classroom staring at the fluorescent lights. I like to think he wanted to meditate and take some quiet time in prayer outside of the group.
Tuesday we started our LifeGroups back at our house. Eli slept for the most part and only occasionally added to the discussion. I read the chapter out loud to him so he was up to speed!

Thursday was the hardest day. We went back to the doctor for his 1 month check-up. This time he received his first shot. It was so sad, but he was brave. Poor little man was falling asleep only to be rudely awakened by a prick in the leg. The look of shock and pain on his face was awful. I don't know what I will do next time at his 2 month. He has to get 4 shots :(


Here are his stats at 5 weeks:
Height: 23.25 inches, 87% -- 1.25 inches taller
Weight: 10 lbs 1oz, 47% - 1 lbs 7oz more

He is a growing boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that lil boy!!! & of course his parents too! :) Mia

    ReplyDelete