
Welcome to our blog. Brent and I will both try to blog consistently and keep friends and family updated on our life.
We are blessed with the upcoming arrival of a baby in July. We are excited, scared, anxious and can't wait to meet our son or daughter. I think our families are excited too. Baby Fisher recieved just as many presents as everyone else on Christmas.


Woo Hoo! So excited about your entrance into the blog world!
ReplyDeleteJen Fisher
Congratulations Brent and Rachel! Their is a glow on your face and soon to be in your lives. Awesome blog, but seriously...who selected the counting crows songs in the playlist? Aren't they a little old for you guys? Counting Crows debuted in 1991 and Adam Duritz hasn't washed his dreadlocks since has he? lol
ReplyDeleteUncle Tim
Everday I count my blessings and I feel so humble. Now I get to experience watching my children become parents. You are now a part of a wonderful miracle taking place in your lives. You will grow in way of love and laughter you never thought possible, and I get to be a "Grandma".Love you both, Mom Fisher
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you guys have a blog now. Now we can still keep up with you and little baby Fisher even though we're not up there in DFW anymore.
ReplyDeleteLove the playlist by the way, especially the Counting Crows (August and Everything After is one of my top 10 albums, ever).
Mac&Cheese? Blood? really? disturbing....
ReplyDeleteHey girl...I understand the freaky diet issues! But watch out for that anemia....it will jump up and bite ya in the rear! Find your iron somehow ;) Oh, and if you find good sources of protein, let me know too! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading your blog several times a week and enjoy it -- I just don't know what to write. I guess I'll just read and grin and smile! Jon
ReplyDeleteI've read the blog several times each week- but I don't know what to write. So I guess I'll just read, grin and smile! jon
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to plant all my kisses & put my arms around the new little man soon to be in our lives! I cant even find words that are powerful enough to express the happiness that I feel!!! xoxoxo Mia :)
ReplyDelete